To manage safety aspects, safe work practice methods, deal with troubles, surveys and emergency preparedness on high voltage equipment.
The Training course covers the following topics:
• High voltage theory, technologies and materials, requirements;
• High voltage plants design aspects;
• High voltage equipment specialties design, parameters, service systems for such equipment as applicable. Commutating and protection system and equipment design;
• Safe work practice regarding potential dangers of high voltage using, documentation, records, check lists, procedures, risk assessment;
• Inspection, checking and testing of high voltage equipment as applicable including proper usage of personal protective equipment, testing equipment;
• Maintenance and basic of repair. System and equipment performance monitoring, surveys and safe preparation for it;
• High voltage equipment and plant troubleshooting and dealing with them;
• Emergency running mode of high voltage installation and preparedness.